About Me

My photo
I've always loved music and wanted to work in it. Well, you gotta start somewhere. See you at the top? Ok, cool.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Complete List of Songs From "Project X" Movie/ Soundtracks Discussion

If you haven't seen Project X, you are missing one of the best high school movie in years and also one of the best movie soundtracks.  The movie's soundtrack is doing well on iTunes, but it doesn't include every song from the movie.  Luckily, with an internet search I was able to find every song from the movie here.

01. 2 Live Crew – We Want Some Pussy
02. Wiz Khalifa – When I’m Gone
03. Yeasayer – O.N.E.
04. Trick Daddy – I’m A Thug
05. Pusha T – Trouble On My Mind (feat. Tyler, The Creator)
06. AMG – Bitch Betta Have My Money
07. SB & PC – FnG
08. James Blunt – Your Beautiful
09. Queens of the Stone Age – You Think I Ain’t Worth A Dollar But I Feel Like A Millionaire
10. The Hundred In The Hands – Dressed In Dresden
11. YACHT – Psychic City (Classixx Remix)
12. Lloyd Banks – Beamer, Benz or Bentley (feat. Juelz Santana)
13. Eminem – W.T.P.
14. Far East Movement – Candy (feat. Pitbull)
15. J. Cole – Blow Up
16. Salt-N-Pepa – Push It
17. Bang On! – Hands High
18. Bassnectar – Paging Stereophonic
19. Suni Clay – In A Hood Near You
20. Animal Collective – My Girls
21. A-Trak – Ray Ban Vision (feat. CyHi Da Prynce)
22. Dead Prez – hip Hop
23. White Arrows – City Boy (KKS Remix)
24. Shiny Toy Guns – Le Disko (Boys Noize Fire Mix)
25. Nas – Nasty
26. Bonde Do Role – Marina Do Bairro
27. Kid Cudi – Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix)
28. Drake – Over (Hyper Crush Remix)
29. R. Kelly – Bump N Grind
30. Soul P – Turn Around
31. Lil’ Jon – Outta Your Mind (feat. Lil’ Jon)
32. The Bangerz – Free Falling
33. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix)
34. Small Black – Despicable Dogs (Washed Out Remix)
35. The Kills – Cheap & Cheerful (Sebastian Remix)
36. Wale – Pretty Girls (Benny Benassi Remix) (feat. Gucci Mane)
37. Kanye West & Jay-Z – H.A.M.
38. Amon Tobin – Rhino Jockey
39. Metallica – Battery
40. Four Tet – She Just Likes To Fight
41. Dr. Dre – The Next Episode (feat. Snoop Dogg)
42. The XX – Intro
43. LCD Soundsystem – Daft Punk Is Playing At My House
44. D12 – Fight Muzik
45. SB – We Just Made It
46. Machine Gun Kelly – Wild Boy (feat. Waka Flocka Flame)
47. J-Kwon – Tipsy

What I like about soundtracks for movies, and even tv shows, it that it is a great way to get introduced to new music and even think of new playlist ideas.  Spotify also has playlist for different tv shows, such as CW shows, that post every song from each episode.  For instance, on the Gossip Girl Season 5 Playlist I found "Little Dragon."  I recognized them from the "Wild Fire" song, but there song "Shuffle a Dream" was on the Gossip Girl playlist, which made me listen to more of their catalog, and I love it.

Another soundtrack I love is "Pretty Little Liars" Soundtrack.  I was introduced to 2AM Club via this soundtrack, which I love.  I also love the song "More of You" by MoZella and "Suggestions" by Orelia Has Orchestra but I frequently listen to the entire soundtrack with no skips.

Another soundtrack that is great is the "Waiting To Exhale" Soundtrack.  "Exhale" by Whitney Houston, "Sittin' Up In My Room" by Brandy" and "Not Gon' Cry" By Mary J. Blige are just some of the highlights, and it was even nominated for album of the year by the Grammys.

What are you favorite soundtracks or songs you discovered from a movie or tv show?  Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment