About Me

My photo
I've always loved music and wanted to work in it. Well, you gotta start somewhere. See you at the top? Ok, cool.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Miley Cyrus Bangerz Tracklist



1. “Adore You”
2. “We Can’t Stop”
3. “SMS (BANGERZ)” (featuring Britney Spears)
4. “4X4″ (featuring Nelly)
5. “My Darlin’” (featuring Future/Freebandz)
6. “Wrecking Ball”
7. Love Money Party (featuring Big Sean)
8. “Get It Right”
9. “Drive”
10. “FU” (featuring French Montana)
11. “Do My Thang”
12. “Maybe You’re Right”
13. “Someone Else”
1. Adore You 2. We Can’t Stop 3. SMS (Bangerz) feat. Britney Spears 4. 4×4 feat. Nelly 5. My Darlin’ feat. Future 6. Wrecking Ball 7. Love, Money, Party feat. Big Sean 8. Get it Right 9. Drive 10. FU feat. French Montana 11. Do My Thang 12. Maybe You’re Right 13. Someone Else - See more at: http://perezhilton.com/2013-09-10-miley-cyrus-reveals-track-list-for-new-album-bangers-with-britney-spears-collaboration#sthash.hKrRHzcR.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment