About Me

My photo
I've always loved music and wanted to work in it. Well, you gotta start somewhere. See you at the top? Ok, cool.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

[Music Video] Kanye West-All of the Lights

This is one of my favorite songs off of "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy."  Not just because of the beat, but lyrical the song really stands out and reminds me of the old "College Dropout" Kanye.  He really paints the story of the relationship the guy has with his girlfriend and daughter and its pretty powerful.  Sometimes I wonder what's goes on his that little mind of his since as far as I know his personally hasn't had this experience.  This song was talked about a lot before the album came out because of all its features, but only Rihanna and Kid Cudi are in the video with Kanye.  Also, Fergie's solo is cut out.  It would have probably been hard to have all those people be free at the same time to be in the video, but they are mentioned at the end of the video.  Please check out the epilepsy warning before viewing this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment