About Me

My photo
I've always loved music and wanted to work in it. Well, you gotta start somewhere. See you at the top? Ok, cool.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

[Music Video] Britney Spears-Till The World Ends

As I stated before, "Till The World Ends" is my favorite song on "Femme Fatale."  True to the title, the video is set on December 21st, 2012 which some people believe is the last day on Earth.  I'm not really into the whole apocalypse thing because those things scare me.  Regardless, the video does have a storyline and reminds me of Britney's older epic videos that she was known for and that I loved, so I'm very happy with this video. Glad she is going back to her roots of dance and amazing videos.
Sidenote: Doesn't the red outfit at the end look the the one she wore in the "Oops I Did It Again Video." And one scene when she is with all the dancers kinda looks like "I'm A Slave 4 U."  If this is on purpose, I think that's a cute nod to her previous videos.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment