About Me

My photo
I've always loved music and wanted to work in it. Well, you gotta start somewhere. See you at the top? Ok, cool.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

[New Music] Bei Maejor Feat. J.Cole "Trouble"

My alma mater, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, is a very school spirited too. While I've never been the crazy football fan, but I always get really excited when I see fellow alum following their dreams. That being said, I am a huge fan of Bei Maejor, and not only because he's a Michigan alumnus. He's an amazing artist and producer, producing for major artists like Trey Songz (ex: "Black Roses")and Keri Hilson (ex: "Buyou") just to name a few. He has also put out successful mixtapes including "Upside Down 1 and 2" and "Throwback." His new single "Trouble" features J. Cole, who he previously worked with on "Buyou." Its a great club R&B song that's extremely relatable about a situation many males have been in and many females knowingly put themselves in. I always love when singers are also producers and have total control of their work, so I'm excited for his future projects. You can listen to the song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment