About Me

My photo
I've always loved music and wanted to work in it. Well, you gotta start somewhere. See you at the top? Ok, cool.

Monday, February 27, 2012

It's been...awhile

Instead of giving a long list of excuses I'll just write what I've done music related since I last wrote:
Saw the Maybach from the "Otis" video
Saw Kendrick Lamar at S.O.B.s.
Went to the J.Cole Dollar and A Dream Concert
Met J. Cole and a signing
Went to the Watch the Throne Tour and saw "N***as in Paris" Performed 7x
Saw "Avenue Q" and "Anything Goes"
Traded my iPod in for a new iPod classic (shut up, I like to carry all my music, and and iPod touch doesn't have enough gigs)
And of course, finished with 25% of my master's degree in music business

Now that we got all the pleasantries out the way, back to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment