About Me

My photo
I've always loved music and wanted to work in it. Well, you gotta start somewhere. See you at the top? Ok, cool.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Drake Interview with Jimmy Fallon, Charades with Scarlett Johansson, Perrforms "Too Much" off Nothing Was The Same







Drake stopped by Jimmy Fallon and talked about his upcoming album, Nothing Was The Same, and his upcoming tour, Would You Like A Tour?

After Jimmy Fallon imitates Miguel's dance moves, Drake, Jimmy, Tariq, and Scarlett play charades with Jimmy and Drake winning.

Drake then premieres a new song off of Nothing Was The Same, "Too Much,"  Before performing the song, Drake says "Before I do this song, I just want to say to my friends and family, I want the best for everybody, and I love y'all."  A great interlude for a song pushing for his friends and family to do more, such a pursue their dreams, get out of the house, and live life.  It's a very personal song, just like "Look What You Done" from Take Care is.  Very excited for the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment