About Me

My photo
I've always loved music and wanted to work in it. Well, you gotta start somewhere. See you at the top? Ok, cool.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

[Music Video] Taylor Swift-Back To December

I actually love this song "Back To December" but I'm not too big of a fan of the video.  The cinematography is kinda nice, it reminds me of an aerie ad which is pretty. However, I think the song is more emotional than the video.  I think they casted the wrong boy to play the "Taylor Lautner" (he doesn't have tan skin or a sweet smile, and its hard to be attractive or feel sorry for a guy that wears girls jeans) and also her sitting in the room reminds me of the "White Horse" video. However, I do like the novelty of the snow. Overall, since the last Taylor Swift video came out in August and we had to wait this long for this one, it could have been a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment