About Me

My photo
I've always loved music and wanted to work in it. Well, you gotta start somewhere. See you at the top? Ok, cool.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top Music of 2010

Kinda late to do this, but I needed time to reflect when I wasn't busy listening to Christmas music.  These are the albums that I listened to frequently in 2010, most of the time front to back.   I also picked my favorite songs off the album, even though that was a bit difficult.  Just a quick review of what I was interested in in 2010 (In no particular order but organized in genre: rap, pop, r & b, and mixtape)


Drake-Thank Me Later (Karaoke)
Kanye West-My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (All of The Lights)


Mike Posner-31 Minutes to Take Off (Please Don't Go)
Rihanna-Loud (What's My Name?)
Taylor Swift-Speak Now (Mine)
Miley Cyrus-Can't Be Tamed (Permanent December)


Trey Songz-Passion, Pain & Pleasure (Can't Be Friends)


J. Cole-Friday Night Lights (Too Deep For The Intro)
JoJo-Can't Take That Away From Me (Boy Without a Heart)
Wiz Khalifa-Kush & OJ (Never Been)
Chris Brown & Tyga-Fan of a Fan (Dueces)
Wale-More About Nothing (The Trip)

And over all, my favorite song in 2010 was Drake's "Over" (no pun intended).  Although I wasn't loving the song at first, this song quickly became my anthem that when I was having a good or bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment